Delivery and Returns Policy
- We package and deliver for free to any area within the United Kingdom.
- For package and delivery outside of the United Kingdom, the cost of delivery will be calculated before the order is finalised. Delivery will be based on the dimensions and weight of the order and destination. You may contact us via email, info@authenticafricandesigns, should you wish to enquire beforehand about delivery of the goods outside of the United Kingdom.
- We aim to dispatch your order within 1 to 3 days of receipt. You will be notified of the method and date of dispatch.
- If you order goods for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. We have no control over these charges and cannot estimate nor confirm their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- Payment in full is required before the order will be dispatched.
- We make use of independent courier companies and the Royal Mail.
- Should the packaging arrive damaged on delivery to you please take photos of the product before opening and notify us immediately. Endorse the delivery receipt to note the damage.
We are passionate about the quality of our products, but if for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please let us know. We will gladly exchange your purchase or offer you a refund if the order is returned unused, undamaged and all labels attached.
- You have 21 days from the date you receive the goods to notify us and return the goods. When we receive the notification from you we will send you the return details.
- The goods are to be packaged securely and returned using the same method as the goods had been sent to you.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods.
- Refunds due will be processed within 14 days of receipt of the returned goods, provided all the procedures and time frames have been complied with.